Friday, January 29, 2010

First Blog Post

This is the first blog posting on "the word of B". I have to give credit for this blog to my good friend Jeff (aka King Creatine, aka Ginger), to my long time training client Kathleen Tesori (Kathleentesori.com), and to all others who have ever asked my advice or wanted my opinions (God help their souls!).

Thanks Jeff for having a great blog of his own (thekillerj.wordpress.com)which I always get a kick out of reading, and to Kat for always encouraging me to share my ideas and thoughts, and trusting me with her training for all these years.

Ok enough of the sentemental garbage, I was starting to make myself feel sick! This blog is really intended to be self serving. I'm investing in myself here. Every once and a while I think I have something worth sharing (doesn't mean it is, just means I think it is). Successful people have always invested in themselves. Take that as the lesson of the day. If you want to be successful in your life, take the time to invest in youself, no one else is going to. Invest in your education both formal and self guided. Take a class, go to a workshop, hell read a book!

For all those who read this.....thanks!

B

3 comments:

  1. What the hell... where's my thanks!!?! I am after all your gym wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks B, I look forward to reading more of what you think is worth sharing.
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's have a second post already. Come on, put up something on kettlebells!!!

    ReplyDelete