Friday, April 1, 2011
Gratitude for opportunities
I have had some really great opportunities to work with bodybuilding.com over the last year and a half; first as a transformation trainer, now as part of their 2011 Team. What a great chance for me to share my knowledge with others, and learn from some of the best and brightest in the industry.
Have you ever noticed that fit healthy people seem to have more fun and exciting opportunities than other people? Every wondered why this is?
Here are a few of my thoughts on why that is:
1. Fit healthy people are just physically able to do more fun and exciting things. They have more energy, are stronger, healthy, etc.
2. They are happier. Fit healthy people are mentally happier and more pleasant to have around. They are less negative and more likely to help others.
3. They have more time. People that make the time to take care of themselves seem to be better at time management, thus allowing more time to pursue other opportunities.
4. They inspire others. We look up to fit people doing amazing things with their lives, and think how can we be like them. We want to be around them, thus creating more opportunities for them to do great things.
5. Fit people generally just work harder. Hard work equals rewards and opportunities.
6. Fit people have found a way to have balance in life.
These are just a few of my ideas. I am sure there are many more. Everybody has different reasons for being fit and healthy. Think about what yours are. If you don’t have any, find some and transform your life!